Post 1 Country

If I look for a country to travel I would decide for Laos. A country located in the Southeast Asia, between Vietnam and Thailand.
Is a country wich its main productive activity is dedicated to supplying food needs, its extraction of resources and raw material is friendlier with the enviorement than the usual industry, in addition to the conservation of nature.
Also, the country has milenial culture in its archaeological  places like budist temples or monasteries. However the architecture keeps primitive in many places of Laos, where the indigenous peoples have his village and interact with the contemporary world selling her artisanal produtcs, creating little profits for them.

How I don't travel there yet I can't be sure if I want live or just travel there, but is very tempting imagine a life working on a rice farm for food or stay. Walking across that magical land. Meditate in the mud and cane house and learn from the lamas at the nature.

Comentarios

  1. A beutiful place! and nice too for disconnect from the city with really nice landscapes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. look interesting!, when I see the picture, I feel so calm and peace, maybe that is the magic of the place

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know Lois but it see very interesting. I like it's friendlier with the environment!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So interesting place whit your description I would like visit Lois

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! I didn't know this place existed, but it looks very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares