Post 2 Concert

 To start, although  I'm not really a concerts person,  I've been in more than one, like la Cumbre del Rock, Doom and Punk rock festival, but the most significant concert to me was last year,  when I saw a Quilapayun's La cantata de Santa Maria tribute at Vistor Jara stadium. They call "Cantata rock" and they are a reinterpretation of the great work wich is the cantata, wich is about the life, fight, torture and carnage of the saltpeter workers all complent with music and poetry.

 From the ill-treatment, the hard life, they fight for rights, how they crossed the desert searching for a better conditions for work and how everybody give them back and how the state murder them. The saddest part is that really happend in december 21, 1907.


 The crowd was mostly old people or belonging to some party and on the other hand was us, the young and free people. However this wasn't a trouble, and the athmosphere was very emotional.
 Every time that I hear this work I found so many emotions. If you don't know it yet, I hope you listen it soon. Maybe it will like you.

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares