Post 4 Book


In general I like to read everything, the book that I already reading is called Fatigue Society and is a filosophy book. But one of my favorite authors is Gabriel Garcia Marquez, a colombian writer from the last century.

He wrote "One hundred years of solitude", "Love in the time of Cholera", "Strange pilgrims", but my favorite is "No one writes to the Coronel"and is about a veteran coronel from a passed war.  He live with his wife in poverty. He constantly try to get money, and his last idea is raise a fighting rooster, however, the little money goes into food the rooster, so the tesion between them grow up.
There isn't many characters in this book, but exist the goodfather of his late son, who will pay some money for the rooster. The coronel don't know what to do, is winter, the fights don't start until summer and his wife only want to eat.

Is a great book from latinamerican literature, bring us a intertextuality from other texts like war of Macondo and a view of the abandonment of the old people, the history of the pueblos and how everybody make everything that they can for eat.

Comentarios


  1. I had to read "one hundred years of solitude" for school and I really like it, it's very interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like a lot García Marquez too, i love the magical realism in his books and all the Latin American content

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It seems to be an interesting book.
    I have only read "del amor y otros demonios" written by García Marquez.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares